Monday, June 7, 2010

my day is going very well, even though i did not want to get up this morning. This kid that always follows me around stopped, haha he came into my lunch acting like he was lookin for another girl then left....i thought it was hilarious!!!he finally got the hint that i dont like him. hes cute and all but not for me. it funny how he thinks that him telling me that hes looking for a girl is going to make me mad or jealous cause i never felt like that for him. so i dont know who hes trying to hurt...but anyways,,i cant wait for this summer cause imma be going to see all my friends in massachussets and im stoked about that!!!i cant stand it here in maine anymore.alot of the people make me very angry..but im trying not to let that kind of stuff get to me so yeah,,thats whats on my mind...


adios mi amigos!! te amo

No comments:

Post a Comment