Monday, May 17, 2010

AGGRAVATED!!

im very frustrated today. this teacher was giving me lip for no reason. she was saying how i should have known what to do and all of this stuff when she didn't even tell me what to do in the first place. so as she was telling me how stupid of me it was to have not used common sence i was about to slap this lady right across the face. but luckily i know how to manage my feelings better so i don't act in the moment cause that's gotten me in trouble in the past. im trying to change my ways so i can go somewhere in my life and show all the people that said i wasn't going to be anything. to me the best revenge is living well...but im glad that im not aroud thise people anymore. They were bad people for me to be around. if i didn't speak up about what was going on with my dad and my mom then i don't think i would be the person i am today. i probably would still be severly depressed.

adios mi amigos te amo

1 comment:

  1. I think you should be very proud of the way you managed your anger. that person was not right in making you feel that way, but even good people do bad things sometimes. I think you are wise beyond your years and you are going to get exactly what you want out of life because of your great attitude.

    ReplyDelete